Arrive Saigon and transfer to your centrally located hotel, We begin our Saigon experience with an orientation walk along the city’s historic boulevards, passing some of its most interesting sights. We wander Saigon’s wide and historic boulevards, visiting famous landmarks such as Dong Khoi Street (formerly Rue Cantina), Hotel de Ville, the former Presidential Palace and the lively Chinatown district - Cholon . Overnight in Hochiminh City
We fly to hue, Vietnam's former imperial capital and a charming town set on the perfume river. We travel along the river to the 16th century thien mu pagoda and then see remnants of hue’s royal past at the imposing former residence, the citadel, and at the impressive tomb of emperor Tu Duc. Overnight at Hotel or Resort
We drive over the spectacular Haivan pass, past stunning rural and coastal scenery, to the town of danang, visiting the cham museum with its unique, Hindu style sculptures. We drive the short distance south to famous china beach and then to the enchanting town of hoi an, a port town since the middle ages. We walk Hoian’s narrow lanes, visit 300-year-old houses, see the traditional market, enjoy a cruise to on the Thu Bon river through tranquil rural scenery and soak up the quaint atmosphere.
Full day free at leisure to excurse the ancient town.
Overnight in Hoian.
Flying north, we arrive in Hanoi, Vietnam's present-day capital and one of Asia's most attractive and interesting cities. We enjoy a cyclo ride, explore the fascinating old quarter, stroll along the beautiful boulevards and see the infamous ‘hanoi Hilton’ prison.
Overnight in Hanoi.
We spend 2 day/ 1night cruising the world heritage listed halong bay – a natural wonder
with thousands of islands creating a unique and beautiful landscape.
- Pick up at hotel and drive to Halong bay through Red River Delta ,Nature of countryside is beautiful on country land. Arrival to Halong bay. Board our Junk boat for a cruise amongst towering limestone backdrops. Visit to caves, grottoes, floating fish villages and beaches. Have fresh seafood lunch on Cruiser .More cruise, swimming on nice beach .
Overnight on junk cruise in centre of Bay
Rising to the sound of ocean coming to life for another lovely day. Breakfast then , Junk boat once again sets sail through breathtaking secluded Halong bay Cruise
- Drive back to Hanoi.
- We will also witness a performance of the unique art of water puppetry and finish the tour with a celebration at one of Hanoi's great local restaurants. Overnight in Hanoi.
Departure from Hanoi city , Spend last minutes shopping (embroideries, silk, lacquer ware, ...)or at leisure before check out . your journey ends with your airport transfer.
• Tour cost Included:
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast. based on twin sharing
- All airport transfers with land transportation
- Well experienced English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee and boat fee as per program
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner as per program
- Complimentary 02 x 500ml-bottle of mineral water/pax/day tour
- All private tour
- 1 FOC for tour leader based on twin sharing for 16 paying pax up
Note: additional charge for domestic airfares by Vietnam Airlines (it’s subject to change)
SGN-HUI: USD 94/pax with taxes
DAD-HAN: USD 84/pax with taxes
• Tour cost excluded:
- International & domestic airticket
- All drinks during meals
- Personal expenses such telephone, laundry, tip for guide and driver…
© Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved by Flywings.com.au